Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Alphabet tag

I got tagged by a newly added blog friend named Mari from life starts together.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

7 facts about me

1. I’m a working mother wishing to be a SAHW/M even for several months only

2. I’ve been an OFW for more than 2 years now

3. A loyal friend, good listener and good advisor as well

4. Proud mother to one daughter

5. Loves window shopping, weekends outing, summer swimming

6. I haven’t watch a single movie in a moviehouse since I was pregnant (til now)

7. I’m a strong-willed woman

A - Age: 31 years, 3 months & 3 days old

B - Band Listening To Right Now: none really (the last band I listened to is Freestyle – got the CD at home)

C - Career: office woman

D - Drink or Smoke: occasionally

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Ella, Arlene, Claire, Nanet (I suddenly miss all of them)

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears

H - Have a Boyfriend: had one before – now the hubby

I - In love: yes

J- Junk Food You Like: Doritos, cheese flavor, chippy, nagaraya bbq

K - Kids: one beautiful daughter (just like mom J )

L - Longest Ride Ever: Cubao to Tabaco City (Bicol)

N - Names For Your Future Kids: baby boy – Joshua

O - One Wish You Have Now: be a SAHW/M

P - Phobias: earthquakes

Q - Favorite Quote: Aim high and hit the mark…

R - Reasons To Smile: a good night sleep, time to go home and be with Jade

S - Sleeping Hours: 6-8 hours

T - Time You Woke Up: 7:40am – it’s so cold and it’s so hard to wake up to catch the service bus

U - Unknown Fact About You: I had an ex-bf, lol

V - Vegetable You Hate: I don’t remember any

W - Worst Habit: nagging

X - X-rays You’ve Had: chest x-ray (annual medical checkup at work), urinary tract x-ray

Y - Yummy Foods: various

Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Now, that gives tidbits about me. I am tagging Jolana, Elanie, Lovelyn, Hannah, Noeds, Sharon and Ruel. Keep the ball rolling guys.

No comments: